What is the Charity Auction?
charity aninite auction nonprofit
- Can you e.g.: take pictures and want to offer a small shooting for the good cause?
- Are you a draw talent and want to share some of your knowledge while doing some good?
- Do you want to make yourself available for a little ‘date’ at AniNite?
- Do you have something special at home that someone else can be pleased with?
- Or do you think you have the best banana in the world, which can contribute a lot to the good cause. 😉
If this or similar applies to you then welcome to the Charity Auction!
The only thing you need to do is come to the info booth as early as possible, or sign up via contact form before AniNite.
The auction will then start on the Main Stage and the audience will be allowed to raise the price.
- The auction as a group or duo is just as possible as the auction of individuals as well as services (eg. as an artist).
- We ask visitors to behave appropriately even on an auctioned “date”.
- If you have any questions, requests or complaints about the auction, please contact our information desk.
- House rules apply even during the auction.
With the profits we will support theSt. Anna Children’s Cancer Research . Plus, you can prove that you can have fun and do some good at the same time!
The charity team lives from its members, if you have any questions, wishes or suggestions, or maybe even want to be a part of it all, we would be very happy to hear from you!