We appreciate your interest in our event. As organizers of AniNite, we appreciate your media support. That’s why we want to make it as easy as possible for you to access information about our event. Accreditation also gives you information about our association and access to the event itself.
Please understand, however, that due to the constantly high demand, we can only issue accreditations to a limited extent and after thorough examination of your data, as well as exclusively according to the rules listed below.
Should you require accreditation, please contact our press team via the contact form.
Press accreditation can be granted to the following persons
- Media representatives from Germany or abroad who can prove their journalistic or photojournalistic activities as follows:
- The submission of name articles in the original, which are not older than 6 months or were created in the context of an AniManga Austria event.
- By submitting an original imprint in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial staff or authors.
- By submitting a written and signed order from an editorial office in the original with thematic reference to the current event.
- Holders of a valid and officially recognized press card whose editorial assignment has a direct thematic connection to the event.
- By submitting a web link to a self-created online publication that is established in the respective, thematically relevant event public. Media representatives who demonstrably report regularly on the relevant event and thus contribute significantly to the success of the event in the media. Copies of the published articles and / or web links must be enclosed with the accreditation application.
Photography and filming
- Photography and filming are only permitted in the context of journalistic reporting. Any commercial use beyond this is excluded.
- If pictures are published, AniManga Austria must be named as the organizer and AniNite as the event.
- Live broadcasting of events or parts of events is generally prohibited. Exceptions must be agreed with the organizers (e.g. live announcements).
- The stage program may only be filmed from the audience area. Only excerpts may be published.
- Personal rights must not be violated.
Please note that sending or submitting event-related supporting documents will significantly speed up the review of your accreditation application and result in a positive response. In addition, we reserve the right to verify proof of journalistic activity, even in the case of presentation of a valid and officially recognized press card. In individual cases, the presentation of a valid identity document with photo (ID card, passport, driver’s license) may also be required. There is no right to accreditation. Inclusion in our press distribution list does not automatically mean receipt of a press ticket.
By issuing a press ticket, we encourage you to send all your reports to us after publication.
We thank you very much for your understanding and the good cooperation.
The following facts, figures and images may be used for editorial articles, press releases, blog entries, etc. Please contact our press team via our contact form for further information.
For several years now, AniNite has established itself as a fixed meeting place for those interested in and fans of Japanese youth and pop culture, both at home and abroad. This fan convention with festival character is organized by AniManga, the umbrella organization of Austrian anime and manga clubs.
Supraregional events of this kind (organized and carried out by fans for fans) are called conventions. AniNite is one of the largest conventions in the German-speaking world.
The AniNite is carried out by voluntary work of members and friends of the association AniManga Austria. Individual program points are carried out in cooperation with our long-term partners. They partly take over the organization of parts of the AniNite.
Facts & Figures
|Date of the 1st AniNite||2001|
|Visitor number 2019||over 25.000|
|Visitor number 2001||~ 70|
|Association behind the event||AniManga Austria|
|Organizers||Michael Goldfinger, Christine Goldfinger, Reinhard Lehrbaum, Michael Thell, Michael Wollner|
Our online presences
Our logos and graphics
Articles and reports about the AniNite 2023
The AniNite 2022 – AMVs, Cosplay und Chocobos (artikel) | proxer.me
AniNite 2022 CMV – Best cosplays of the weekend (Video) | Simply Punica
With mangas against world pain (artikel & video) | ORF.at
ANINITE 2022 🎭 Highlights / Best of • Convention Event Pyramide (Video) | xtrem studio
AniNite 2022 artical (video) | Manfred Allard
Further reports will be linked here as soon as we are notified. Did you find a report oder an artical about the AniNite. Then get in touch with us via the contact form.